Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More pictures, again.

My photography presentation is this afternoon and I am FINALLY done editing photos, for now.

**Side note, the presentation was pushed back to next Tuesday.**



Courtney's baby, Landon at 11 months.



I like the simplicity of this picture.



A resident gave me the idea to do this. Under it is a Cosmopolitan which is open to an article about make-up, but you can't really see that.



Pearls on my mother's old earring box that I now have. Those are also my mother's pearl earrings. I love pearls.

I feel like I've been taking and editing pictures for most of my life. I'm happy to say that I am done with the first presentation, but there's another one at the end of the semester. When that time comes, there will be more pictures posted. Now, I just need ideas for photos!

No comments: