Saturday, September 28, 2013
I bought a new camera today and then came home and immediately took a picture of my kitten.
Sean and I were in Kohls and he walked over to Best Buy instead of following me around as I looked at clothes. I've been searching for a new camera for months - ever since my old one started randomly erasing photos. Sean let me know Best Buy had some cameras on clearance. I walked over there and he showed me the Nikon Coolpix L610 that was on clearance.
Done and done.
Posted by Kali at 3:39 PM
Monday, September 23, 2013
- It takes your mother commenting on a blog post to get you writing again.
- I feel like I don't have very much to write about.
- I'm happy with a hair cut, but mostly I'm not. I think I'm too picky and maybe expect too much? No, wait. I expect punctuality and I did not receive that this evening for my hair cut. I don't even know why I bother with my current (perhaps old?) salon.
- It takes me 25 years to figure out a fundamental personality trait. Sean recently pointed out to me that I am a "rule follower" and it has just blown my mind. I did not know this about myself and he so easily pointed it out. When I tell people this, they are not surprised at all because they already knew it. Why didn't anyone tell me this how much of a rule follower I am?
- I want to lay in bed all day and snuggle with my kitten.
- Most days I have a very strong desire to be busy doing stuff. Mostly trivial things I think.
- I rock at flossing daily. I've only missed a handful of nights since my dentist appointment in July. My dentist should be excited about my gum health.
- I struggle with reading things right in front of my face. Hopefully my new glasses that will be coming in a week and a half or so will help with this.
- I am thankful daily for the amazing job I have. I'm thankful for the happiness that it has given me and major stress reduction.
- I write blog posts about absolutely nothing.
Posted by Kali at 10:00 PM