Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Monday, Monday. (ba ba, ba ba ba ba, ba)
So good to me.
Enough of the Mamas and the Papas.
Since I didn't do a very good job last week of the five-pictures-a-day, I took a bunch of them at McCory Gardens and Arboretum in Brookings.  My friend Andy Jensen and I went and took pictures yesterday.  Enjoy!
I love hydrangeas.
I have no idea what type of flower this is, but it's beautiful nonetheless.
One of the very few photos I took that didn't have tight framing and was close to the subject.  It's very strange for me to have something like this.
One of my favorites of the day.
I haven't decided how I feel about this one.  I don't hate it, but I definitely don't love it.
Another favorite.  I just now noticed the bug on the flower in the lower left corner... didn't see that before...
I absolutely LOVE this one.  I love the shade of pink the flowers are.
This is a shot from underneath the flower.  It is some sort of trumpet flower and the real name of it escapes me, but the flowers were really large.  By large, I mean like hanging down about five or six inches.  The whole plant was way taller than I am.  It was cool.
Pansies.
Andy, taking a picture of black pearl ornamental peppers.  I think that's what they were called?
Andy and I right before we left McCory.

No comments: