Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello!

Hello!  Hey!  Hi there!

I'm taking a cue from Katie and starting this week at work I've been dressing (more) for success.  I'm dressing for the job I want, not the job I have - or something like that.  Perhaps feeling a bit better about myself?  That's still to be decided.

I really just wanted to check in and say hello.  I've missed you. 

Wedding is over, as well as the stress headaches.  Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.  Sean's sister Rebecca took the first two and the bottom picture was from Katie's camera.


This shows a lot of the emotion of the ceremony. Tears all around.

My handsome husband and I after the ceremony.

Sean and his mom were dancing, but Lilly and Charlie wanted to dance, so we all danced a bit together.

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

LOVE the pictures. Everything was fabulous and classy. Congrats again to the happy bride and groom :)
~Becky