Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy new year!

I know, I know.  I haven't posted since November 14.

Goals for 2013:
  • Keep flossing.
  • Get back on the lifestyle change gravy train (you know what I mean)
  • A new gym just opened up last week in my area so I've joined it (and got a great deal) and in conjunction with the above goal, obviously keep going and working my butt off - literally.  So far, I love the gym which makes going a lot easier and better.
  • Save up some more money so Sean and I can go on a nice honeymoon.  The only requirement is something warm and all-inclusive.  Suggestions?
  • Renew my passport with my new name.  Probably needed for the above goal.
It looks like 2013 is going to shape up to be a good year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for a cruise. That's what Matt and I are doing for our honeymoon. It's not 100% all inclusive, but pretty close. And it's nice and warm and fun and relaxing and definitly pampering :)

The Lingens said...

I say southern Iowa, I hear it is nice and warm some times of the year. There may be a lot to do if you find the right town. Check it out on the web. Love aways Dad