- Have a quality, standard insurance carrier. (Most important!)
- Don't be an idiot.
- Know that driving on any road, parking lot, grassy field, etc. is really a death trap and accident can (and will) happen at any moment in time.
- Car accidents are not black and white. They're actually really one big gray area.
- Drive defensively and there is no such thing as over cautious.
Things I ponder on my drive home decompressing from my day of dealing with other people's car accidents.
- Knowing that at any moment in time another vehicle could smash mine to smithereens. It's terrifying and panic attack inducing.
- I play out accident scenarios in my head.
There's more to come on this in the future probably...