Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

An ode to a tweezers

Can I take a minute to write an entire post about a pair of tweezers?  Specifically this pair of tweezers

Trust me, I know what you're thinking $22 for a pair of tweezers?  And I know.  I rolled my eyes for years too, at the price and the hype.  But then one day when I had some awesome Ulta coupons and cashed in some of my reward points, I got said tweezers for $6 - a price I was comfortable with. 

And trust me.  I goffed at Tweezerman tweezers for years.  I've heard for so long how great they actually are and I never believed it.  I thought to myself, "Oh whatever, I can get a tweezers for a dollar and it will work exactly the same."  Somehow though, that is just not the case.  I don't know if it's the slant of the Tweezerman tweezers or what, but it grabs my little tiny baby eyebrow hairs I can't even see.

Seriously though, I'm blown away by a pair of stinking tweezers.  If you're in the market for some tweezers, I can't recommend the Tweezerman brand more.  I've had mine for about a month or so and there's nothing but rave reviews coming from me.

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

Impressive review. I want to see one now. ML