Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow.

Well, it's snowing out. It's snowing a lot. It's snowed over 10 inches already today.

Due to the snow and being trapped inside, I've been cooking and baking. Lasagna has already been made for lunch. Banana bread is in the oven baking. I had enough bananas to make a double batch of banana bread, so there is still dough that needs to be baked. Most of the banana bread will go into the freezer and it can be taken out when we have people over or whenever we want it.

I'm thinking about making no bake cookies. Sean (who is sitting next to me on the couch) says I am not thinking, I'm going to. We were watching the Food Network this morning and someone was making hush puppies. I found a recipe that doesn't require a fryer and can be baked, so I'm thinking about giving that a go.

I hope everyone is enjoying the snow!

No comments: