Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crappy end to 2010.

Well, 2010 has come to a close. It ended kind of crappy for me. Last Wednesday, December 29, 2010, started off great. I had a job interview at a newspaper located in Osseo, MN. (About 20 minutes north east of Minnetonka.) I thought the interview went well.

Then, Sean and I were headed to Mall of America to get out the apartment and walk around the mall for the afternoon. Then, I had a little car accident. A SUV merged in front of me and slammed on their brakes because of the beginning rush hour traffic. I wasn't able to stop in time and this is what happened to the front of Gary after hitting the SUV's hitch post. It doesn't look like much, but it's about $900 worth of damage.


I spent the remaining two days of vacation from work dealing with insurance related things. Oh well, that's life I guess.

On another note, before my job interview I was incredibly nervous. I discovered if I thought of something/someone that made me smile, my nerves calmed almost immediately. The first person that popped into my head that seemed to calm me down was Charlie.


I mean, how could you not smile thinking of that cute little face?

No comments: