Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedding dress fitting and other stuff.

I'm slacking on the blogging front.  I should be more like Becky and try to blog more. 

Anyway.

Last Friday, I had my first wedding dress fitting.  It was so beautiful.  So white.  The crinoline was so fluffy compared to the sample dress I tried on.  It was so freaking beautiful.  But, I was terrified to try it on.  I was feeling very anxious.  I was afraid it wasn't going to fit at all and not slide up over my hips and butt. 

Alas, it was tight, but it went up.  It is being let out a bit.  As my mom pointed out, the alterations lady didn't say, "Oh my gosh," or panic at all.  She made it seem like it will be an easy fix.  And easy fix I hope it is.  I'm still watching what I eat and working on losing a few pounds.  I go back to try the dress on July 20.  I didn't want to take the dress off. 

It made me really excited about the wedding.  Wedding projects on my to-do list are being crossed off.  I'm going to start designing my programs this week.  I'm going to try to finish the table numbers this week.  Of course, I'm still waiting on RSVPs to figure out how many table numbers I actually need... but that is another story entirely. 

Tonight, Sean and I are going to buy his suit jacket for the wedding.  We need to figure out groomsmen gifts still.  I am working on bridemaids gifts and am just about done, but can't go into detail here since sneaky bridemaids will read about it. 

Bachelorette party is next weekend.  We're going to Valleyfair (work on our bronze) and then going out that night.  I'm so excited. 

What are you up to these days?  How's your summer going thus far?

No comments: