Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Twenty-five.

As I previously wrote about, I had a birthday party over the weekend. Let's post some photos shall we?

Side note, these pictures were taken on my iPod and the photo quality isn't super great...

If you want flowers, but yourself some flowers.


My to-do list the morning before.

Mustache cake I made. Better pictures will be a Jacques soon.

In the three pictures Sean and I took, I look great but Sean looks red and drunk (which he wasn't).

Thanks to Katie for bringing the mustache straws!


Playing Cards Against Humanity - the first time.


Katie and her party hats. I can't remember what type of dinosaur she said she was.

The aftermath the next day.

2 comments:

Katie Vanden Busch said...

Triceratops, Kali...triceratops...

The Wistes said...

Charlie likes your mustache. ~Becky