Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Great workout.

I just got home from the gym and I had a really great workout. Well, aside from the fact that I felt like I was going to throw up near the end of my run. Run? Jog? I don't know what to call it.

Today I ran farther and longer running intervals. That's a win in my book.

My sister-in-law Rebecca, who lives in Boston (both of my sisters-in-law are named Rebecca so I have to specify) is who motivated me to start running again. For weeks, I would see her Run 5K updates on Twitter and it made me really want to start running again. So, this week I did and it's going really well. The fact that it's going so well makes me excited for my run tomorrow.

I wanted to share. Anyway, I need to get cleaned up now. Have a lovely Saturday! Below is my picture from the workout today. To keep track of my distance and time I usually just take a picture of my workout summary. Adios!

No comments: