Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

New (to me) Pyrex.

Yesterday was my birthday. And I decided I was only going to do things I wanted to do yesterday as my birthday is my absolute favorite day of the year.

So, yesterday a friend and I went Pyrex hunting. Or as we like to call it, Pyrexing. We went to a bunch of thrift stores and a few antique malls. It was a great time. And then I rearranged my collection.


Friendship and Daisy


Town and Country version 2 mixing bowl set

Turquoise Butterprint and some of my Town and Country collection

Town and Country version 2 Cinderella bowls - need one more to complete

Spring Blossom casseroles

Primary refrigerator set

Pyrex found yesterday



The day ended with birthday cake made by Sean. All in all, it was a fantastic birthday. Only 364 days until the next one.

No comments: