Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

New Recipe.

Yesterday at my parents house my mom made caramel rolls for breakfast.  Well, my mom, dad, and I made them up the night before and my mom put them in the oven yesterday to bake.  Somehow, the conversation with Sean about the visit to my parents the caramel rolls came up.  Sean jokingly said something like, "Where's mine?" 

And then today I came across this recipe for cinnamon rolls.  Cinnamon rolls are much better than caramel rolls in my opinion so I decided to test out this recipe after work tonight.  It was kind of time consuming.  There is two rounds of letting the dough rise that take an hour a piece.  I think the time was worth the investment.


This was taken right after I frosted them and the frosting was just in the process of melting.  They look lovely and taste just as great. 

Happy Monday!