Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites and Real Talk

Can we please talk about the fact that I have come down with a cold since coming home from Columbia, Maryland, for work?  I forsee this weekend to be a lot laying around on the couch intermixed with working on my garden.  Other favorite things, plants in my garden!

Things that have sprouted in my garden:
  • Peas
  • Sunflowers (I had more sprouted when I went there last week, I think a bunny had a snack)
  • Carrots
  • Onions (my dad gave me some of the onions he got from Travis)
  • Daisies
  • Marigolds
  • Gladiola (only one so far)
  • Spinach
  • Lettuce
And I still have plenty of room to plant my 20 tomato plants and eight jalapeno plants.  I think 20 tomato plants might be too much.  Hopefully I can give some away to Katie when she gets home from her two week trip in Europe.

No comments: