Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To-do list update.

Last night I posted about things I needed to complete last night.  Let's see how we did, shall we?
  • Treats for Sean to bring to work, check!
  • Finish designing RSVP and map for wedding invitations, check!
    • Bonus, I got them printed.  Over lunch I'm headed to the post office to get postcard stamps and then invitations can be mailed out this week.  Woo!
  • Finish up baby gift... not check.  That is the only thing on my agenda tonight though.  Sean will be mailing it off tomorrow morning.
  • Miscellaneous wedding projects... not check.  The card box will be completed this week.  Also, I want to get the vases used as table centerpieces spray painted the correct color.
  • Cages for tomato plants are done.  Also over lunch I'm going to head to the garden quick (time permitting) and drop off the last of the cages and do a little watering. 
Side note.  I planted my tomato and jalapeno plants on Saturday afternoon.  Then, Saturday evening we got some crazy wind and sideways rain.  For a while, the rain was really coming down hard.  Luckily, only one tomato plant was damaged.  It was a roma plant, so I'm not too worried.

What's going on with you?

No comments: