Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Garden pics.

Thanks to Sean for taking these pictures with his cell phone yesterday afternoon.

View of my plot from the corner.

Got these for Administrative Assistants day from the principals. The pot of flowers was so root bound that they were practically dying before I planted them here.  A new flower has just bloomed.

View from the north end of the garden.

Tomatoes and peppers.  There's one tomato plant that was broken by a big rain storm right after I planted them all.  The roots didn't die and it's starting to grow more.  It's in the second row - the one with no cage right now.

Gladiolus and a pepper that was pelted by the rain storm previously mentioned above.

My sunflowers.  They're getting big.  Or as Sean says, "They're giant."

Me and my garden.  What seems to be empty spaces has lettuce, yellow and green beans, and various flowers planted.
As you can see, my plot is full.  Well, full until the beans are harvested.  Growing right now is:
  • Three types of tomatoes
  • Jalapeno peppers
  • One bell pepper plant
  • Two cabbages
  • Carrots
  • Yellow beans
  • Green beans - waiting to sprout
  • Lettuce - waiting to sprout
  • Two types of onions
  • Peas
  • Oregano
  • Thyme
  • Parsley
  • Marigolds
  • Mums
  • Sunflowers
  • Billy balls - waiting to sprout
  • Jumbo zinnias - waiting to sprout
  • Bachelor Buttons - waiting to sprout
  • Gladiolus
Looking at this list, I realize exactly how much I have planted.  Whoa.

What are you currently growing?

No comments: