Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb?

I don't know if I believe the phrase, "March is in like a lion, out like a lamb" -- mostly because it snowed about 3-4 inches here yesterday. It had rained the day before so the drive into work was real fun. With it nearing the end of March, it seems like March may be going in like a lion as well as going out like a lion. I guess time will tell.

If you haven't already read my mother's blog post about challenging me to a blogging duel, you can check it out here. She (and Sean) gave me crap about not posting early last summer for a few months, but she posted on May 4, 2010, and just posted again today. Yes, I may have pestered her about blogging a little bit (okay, a lot) but she is not going to post as much as I do.

Good luck and it's on lady!

No comments: