Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday favorites.

I think I'm going to start a Friday series with a few of my favorite things.

1. This sandwich.  Sean and I may have made it for dinner two nights this week.  I'm obsessed.  I may have had a Twitter conversation with Joy the Baker about it as well.


2. I saw this little gem on Pinterest.  I think it's utterly hilarious.  I feel like that exactly when Jacques does this.

Source
There's actually a lot of funny things I found on Pinterest this week.  I won't post them all though!

3. Boots needs this, stat. 

4. I've recently become obsessed with c. Booth products.  Have you heard of them?  I just bought their Original Bath & Shower Cleanser and their 4-in-1 Multi-Action Body Lotion in Vanilla Butter.  The Original Bath & Shower Cleanser smells exactly like my favorite Amber Romance lotion from Victoria's Secret.  The lotion hydrates really well, comes in a HUGE bottle (32 fl oz), and the smell lasts.  I highly recommend c. Booth's products.

5. I saw that Herbal Essences has started making their original shampoo and conditioner again.  I picked some up and it takes me back to 7th grade.  I use the yellow smooth and shine collection.  Love it.  And they've taken out the silicone in the shampoo and sulfates in the conditioner.  It makes me even happier.

Happy Friday!  I hope you have a nice weekend!

No comments: