Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites.

Alright, I've got some really great favorites today.  Well... I think they're great and hopefully you find something you like here!

1.  Let's talk make-up and get a little girly.  My new(ish) absolute favorite lip gloss is Nyx Cosmetics Butter Gloss.  I got it at Ulta on a whim about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually like it.  It is so smooth and hydrating on and the color is really intense.  I have it in Peaches and Cream and it is a really bright pink.  The color of it actually matches the color of the tube, so if you're thinking about buying it keep that in mind.  The color is actually that bright - I did not know this when I bought it but still love it.  Again, I absolutely love it.  Ulta does buy one get one free or buy one get on 50% off a lot of the time on Nyx Cosmetics, and you better believe I will be getting two the next time that sale is going on.

2.  Let's talk books.  Around Christmas when I had two and a half weeks off, I read the book Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  Whoa.  This book was mind blowing.  It is written extremely well and there is a few major plot twists.  While reading it and when I got to the middle of it, Sean can verify that I was completely side swiped by the plot twists.  SO GOOD!  Seriously, everyone should read it.  Then, I got to thinking... I enjoyed Gone Girl so much that I should look into other books by the same author.  So a few weeks ago I read Sharp Objects.  Again, so great.  I currently have a request in for another book by Gillian Flynn called Dark Places at the library and am waiting for my turn in the wait list. 

3.  My sister-in-law Rebecca tweeted me last night this giraffe cam.  Lovely!

4.  Have you see this video?  Big cats like boxes too!


5.  I rode my bike to work today.  I made Sean ride with me too.  We had fun and now with the weekend forecast being so lovely, we're going on a bike ride on Sunday.  I'm getting excited for spring and biking!

What are you doing this weekend?  Any big plans?

No comments: