Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorites.

1. Impromptu pedicures with a friend from work today.  My feet are extremely ticklish and it turns out, so are hers.  We laughed and had a good time.  And yes, of course I got bright pink on my toes.  Also, my feet are so smooth!

2. I received my June Birchbox a couple days ago.  I got an awesome lip color from the Laqa & Co Lil' Lip Duo.  It's bright pink, so obviously I love it.  The past two mornings before work I swiped it on the lip color lasted all day at work.  I'm impressed with it.  I am definitely going to be ordering the full size duo from Birchbox so I can try out the second color!

3. I just finished reading Sisterhood Everlasting, the fifth book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series.  It was fantastic and a great ending to wrap up the whole series.  I'm looking for more books to read this summer, so suggestions are welcome.

4. I'm going to attempt to make peach cobbler tomorrow.  We'll see how that goes...

I can't think of a number five, so we're calling it as four being close enough.  I'm going to take a nap or at the very least, fall asleep on the couch until Sean gets home from work.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: