Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Being an adult sucks.

I say I have only been a "real adult" for five months. During college, I never really felt like an adult. Now that I am finished with school, I feel like I have officially grown up.

Well, I've noticed there is only one downfall of being an adult. And it is something no one tells you about growing up. When pay day rolls around, it is when I pay the month's bills. Then it feels like pay day was never there.

Getting older sucks sometimes.

Here's the view from the apartment's balcony. It is fall. During the summer it was like a solid wall of trees and nothing could be seen through it. Now, that is not the case. When the high school nearby has football games, it is all light up. I kind of miss not being able to see anything. It seemed much more private than it does now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: