Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Minnesota Newspapers

Right now, my printer is busily humming away.

"What ever are you printing, Kali?" you may ask.

Well, let me tell you. While doing a little job perusing this evening, I came across the directory of newspapers in Minnesota on the Minnesota Newspaper Association's Web site. I am printing off the contact information for every newspaper in Minnesota. It is going to become my job searching guide. I plan on sending out resumes and work samples to every newspaper within a 25 mile radius of my apartment.

I intend on doing everything I can to get hired at a newspaper. It seems everyone in my major that graduated this past spring has been hired by newspapers. Well, maybe not everyone, but with every Facebook status I read detailing a new job, it sure seems like everyone. I am jealous of them.

If you hear about any newspaper or magazine in my area hiring, let me know.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: