Let's find out, shall we?
- Joy the Baker - I want to try many of her recipes and her podcasts are quite entertaining. It's not always about baking, but interesting nonetheless.
- shutterbean - Tracy does the podcast with Joy the Baker. She also has delicious looking food.
- Sweetapolita - Mmmm cakes and frosting and other various baked sweet treats.
- Sprinkle Bakes - More gorgeous cakes.
- One Twenty Five - She is documenting her weight loss and the struggles with trying to achieve her goal weight. It's entertaining to read.
- Ben Does Life - Reading this blog inspired my lifestyle change.
I know, that is only six blogs. And yes, I do know they're about food and fitness. Two opposite extremes. But. It is what I enjoy reading.
I used to read a few other blogs, but I've realized I find them kind of annoying and I'm have no idea why I keep reading if I find them so annoying. So, I'm trying to stop reading those. I really should delete them off my favorites. That way it won't be so easy to click there and then be annoyed by it.
I'm sorry if my blog is annoying to you. Really, stop reading if it is. There are better blogs to read (like the ones linked above).
Seriously, for sure check these blogs out. Especially the baking blogs.