Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Possible garden news!

So, way back in May when the community garden group I was a part of was disbanded, I contacted Saint Paul's District 10 (which I reside in) via their Web site.  After not hearing back about the email I sent, I didn't think much about it.

Well, today I got an email from District 10 telling me their contact form on their Web site hadn't been working and that had missed my email because of that.  I was told an Environment Committee will be working to get a garden set up next spring.

Of course I emailed back asking if they need any community involvement that I would be interested.  I was told when a planning committee gets planned, I will be contacted and meetings about planning the garden could start happening in November or December.

This is so exciting!  But, I don't want to get my hopes up too much because last time I was extremely disappointed.

That reminds me... I need to get my $15 dollars back for the garden that never happened.  Hopefully this garden works out better than the last.  Cross your fingers!

No comments: