Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back on the horse.

I ran tonight.

I'm testing out a 1.41 mile route to see how long it takes me to walk/jog it.  Eventually I want to be running the whole route.  Today wasn't great, not going to lie.  I'm not very proud of it, but I'm proud of myself for going out there and doing it.

Also, I'm going to start posting my daily summaries of what I eat the day before to hold myself more accountable.  That way, I will think, "Do I really want to eat this and put on my blog that I ate this?" before I eat something crappy.


Katie and I talked about posting daily summaries at work today.  We can hold ourselves accountable.

Sidebar, small victories: moving to a smaller notch on my belt and putting on athletic shorts that were previously too tight around the leg.  It is the small things like that motivate me because I look at my body every day and I don't see a change at all.  But.  But!  I notice a change when little things like that happen.

Now, I'm going to go put on the shorts that now fit and enjoy my evening not watching my normal Tuesday night programming because of baseball playoffs.  Boo.  

No comments: