I don't make New Year's resolutions because it shouldn't have to be a new year to make a resolution.
Here are some things I would like to accomplish in 2012:
- Floss daily. I floss a couple times a week (have been since about a month ago), but I am making it a habit to floss daily. Well, nightly because I am always rushed to get ready in the morning.
- Work on reaching my goal weight of 150. I clearly am not anywhere close yet, but I want to be eventually.
- Exercise more. I say exercise instead of run because I currently have mixed feelings about running. Yes, I run because I want to lose weight, but there are so many other cardio exercises I enjoy more than running. Examples: I like biking and using the elliptical more than I like to run. Running hurts my knees. I wish there was no snow and it was warmer so I could go on 10 mile bike rides again. Also, I really enjoy weight lifting to build my muscles.
- Be able to run a mile without wanting to stop and walk. Right now, I'm not looking forward to beginning running again. My knee finally stopped hurting and I don't want to injure it again.
- Knit more. I'm working on my first set of mittens. I have about 3/4 of a mitten left.
- Be a better daughter/sister/fiance/friend/person overall.
- Plan the wedding without turning into a crazy bridezilla.
- Stay organized. I can easily organize things, but I don't keep things organized very well.