Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

It is 2012 already.  Where did 2011 go?

I don't make New Year's resolutions because it shouldn't have to be a new year to make a resolution.

But.

Here are some things I would like to accomplish in 2012:
  • Floss daily.  I floss a couple times a week (have been since about a month ago), but I am making it a habit to floss daily.  Well, nightly because I am always rushed to get ready in the morning.
  • Work on reaching my goal weight of 150.  I clearly am not anywhere close yet, but I want to be eventually.
  • Exercise more.  I say exercise instead of run because I currently have mixed feelings about running.  Yes, I run because I want to lose weight, but there are so many other cardio exercises I enjoy more than running.  Examples: I like biking and using the elliptical more than I like to run.  Running hurts my knees.  I wish there was no snow and it was warmer so I could go on 10 mile bike rides again.  Also, I really enjoy weight lifting to build my muscles.
  • Be able to run a mile without wanting to stop and walk.  Right now, I'm not looking forward to beginning running again.  My knee finally stopped hurting and I don't want to injure it again.
  • Knit more.  I'm working on my first set of mittens.  I have about 3/4 of a mitten left.
  • Be a better daughter/sister/fiance/friend/person overall.
  • Plan the wedding without turning into a crazy bridezilla.
  • Stay organized.  I can easily organize things, but I don't keep things organized very well.

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

I think you are a GREAT daughter! ML