Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday.

The weigh in today has been disappointing all around.

I did not complete my weekly goals from last week and I did not lose weight.

I actually gained weight - 3.3 pounds to be exact.

But.  I'm not going to make any excuses like, "I hope it's weight from building muscle," or, "It's probably water weight."  Moral of the story is I gained weight.  No pity party here, just hopping back on the horse. 

January 25, 2012: +3.3 pounds, -31 pounds total

Goal update.  Clearly, I did not lose two pounds and I didn't run four miles.  I ran 3.63 miles.  Last night, I was having some, how you say, stomach issues?  I had to stop running, so I switched to some weight lifting instead.

This week's goal are going to be a little different.  My goals are to walk to work every day and to log all of my food for the next week in Lose It.  I've been really bad about logging food and that will help me get back on the horse.

Have a nice week!

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

Get on that horse and ride 'em cowboy!