Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wedding planning recap.

I'll try to do this quickly and (hopefully) post plenty of pictures to break up the text.  Let's do this bullet form, shall we?

  • Wedding is August 10, 2012 (8/10/12 - so fun to say!)
  • Friday night wedding
  • Wedding colors were chosen: gray and yellow
  • My dress was ordered last weekend
  • My veil was bought by my father from Ebay - I can't wait to see him (or be sent a picture) try it on when it comes in the mail
  • The ceremony and reception venues have been chosen
  • Location of events is the Sleepy Eye/Springfield, Minnesota, area
  • DJ and photographer are to be determined
  • Bridesmaid dress search is on
Ladies, you like?  I like.  It's from Modcloth
  • Save the dates are being designed and ordered - my inspiration is below
From WeddingPaperDivas.com
  • I'm going to be designing and ordering invitations as well in the next few weeks
  • Sean and I have begun picking up items for table centerpieces
Found this vase in gray at IKEA on last chance clearance
  • We're doing a lot of DIY projects for centerpieces and decoration such as making paper and felt flowers for centerpieces
  • My dad and his good friend Steve are growing all of the flowers for the wedding - Dad: don't forget about the huge zinnias!
  • Sean and I are registered for the Catholic pre-marriage classes
Am I forgetting anything?

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

I like how organized you are. I could be down with that dress- I'm about maxed out on gray dresses on line, me thinks (pinterest). I would love to craft some weekend(s), so set it up! As long as the guys watch Charlie. He's actually an amazing crafter, but probably not so much your style. ~Becky