Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites.

It's Friday, yay!  This week has been felt super long, but has went by pretty quickly.  Does that make sense?  No?  Okay!  Work has been pretty busy for me this week. 

1.  e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder.  I picked this up from Target earlier this week and I'm in love.  I got the translucent (white) and it seriously smooth the look of fine lines.  I know what you're thinking, "Fine lines?  At your ripe old age of 25?  Yeah, sure."  But seriously!  I'm starting to get fine lines and wrinkles by my eyes a bit and one giant wrinkle on my forehead.  This powder makes my face look so smooth!  Also, it makes my pores look tiny.  AND for only $6, you gotta holla!  Seriously, ladies.  If you are looking for a powder to really set your make-up, look no further.

2. Can we talk about how amazing these cups are?  I have two of them, one purple one at home and a teal one at work.  At work especially, I try to drink at least 4 daily.  I notice my skin feels a lot better and looks more hydrated when I've drank at least 60 ounces of water a day.

3. Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls, So I Will.  This has been floating around the internet/Pinterest.  It talks about being comfortable with your own body image.  It's pretty fantastic.

4. Gardening!  It's happening this weekend.  I need to clean up my garden plot, stat.  There's a bunch of leaves and debris that blew into over the winter.  My community garden officially opened last weekend.  On Saturday there was the mandatory work day and it was fun!  My arms got a little sun because I didn't think about sun screen.  Silly me.  Then, Sean and I put the fence up earlier this week.  I planted tulip and daffadil bulbs last fall which the bunnies (I'm assuming) had eaten them all off.  I wanted to get the fence up ASAP so hopefully my beautiful white tulips will grow back.  It's a good thing because the daffadils were beginning to come up.  Anyway, hopefully Sean and I will be able to get a few things in the ground.  Also, I may try out some square foot gardening.  Divide up square foot sections and then plant things accordingly.  Last year, my garden was one complete jumbled mess and this year, I'm attempted to stay a bit more organized! 

5. When in Brookings.  It has .GIF images and it's hilarious to me.  It's funny because everything on there I 100% agree with.  I know Christa will giggle at it.

That's all folks!  I'm going to my weekend with Sean since he doesn't work at all this weekend.  Lovely!

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

I might have to try that powder. ~Becky

Christa said...

When in Brookings....Hilarious!!