Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites.

1. Friday night phone calls with Charlie.  I like to ask him questions and can sometimes understand his answer.  I still love it even if I can't understand.  Every time I talk to him he knows so many different words.  The evolution of speech of a toddler is absolutely amazing. Also, I told him to tell Daddy that they are making breakfast for Becky on Sunday.  I'm not sure if he's going to relay the message, so I told Becky.

2. I made these sugar cookie squares today to bring to Sean at work.  He texted me and let me know that they were a, "BIG hit and everyone loves them."  Next time, I need to remember to bake them a few minutes less.  They got a little dried out, but overall, super easy recipe!

3. Have you heard of the Diamond Candles?  There's a diamond ring in every candle.  It sounds interesting.  I'd like to buy one sometime and try it out.

4. My May Birchbox came today!  My favorite item is the Sumita Color Contract Eyeliner in black.  It's supposed to be super long wearing, so I can't wait to test it out.

5. My sewing machine.  Now, I need to decide what I'm going to make first.  There's so many options!

Sorry this is later than normal.  I'm going to go back to the couch and nurse my cold that blind sided me yesterday afternoon. 

Also, happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there.  Especially to my mother, the best mother I have.  :)  No, she's actually the best mother in the world.  Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

I enjoy the Friday notes. It is almost like when you were in school and ran through the events of the day. ML