1. Check out this video. Hilarious.
2. Yesterday, I had an unexpected vacation day and made a ton of banana bread a.k.a. five batches. Part of our carpet in our apartment had to be cleaned because of a water leak from the apartment above us, so I was at home making sure the cat didn't escape. The freezer was full of bananas that needed to be made into banana bread, so I baked up a storm.
3. I'm making it a goal to bike to places as much as possible this summer. So far this week, I've biked 16 miles. There will probably be another trip to the garden this weekend for sure (3.5 miles roundtrip) and then a trip to the gym (7 miles roundtrip). Maybe I can convince Sean we should go on a Sunday biking adventure, who knows.
4. I finally found lemon Chobani at Cub Foods yesterday. Lemon is my favorite Chobani flavor and I haven't been able to find it in months. Cub had a coupon for 88 cent cups of Chobani so I stocked up on lemon and blood orange flavors. My breakfast this morning was delightful.
5. I'm jumping back on the weight loss bandwagon and I'm trying to keep my meal portions in check. This is the biggest thing I struggle with. I'm happy to have found my favorite yogurt flavors yesterday and that will make breakfasts a lot easier. For work, I've stocked up on some Lean Cuisines. I know, they're full of sodium that doesn't help weight loss, yada yada yada. But. They're great for portion control and they're easy to throw in my bag in the morning right before heading out the door. I've gained back some of the weight I lost pre-wedding and I'm struggling with body image right now. Check back next week for more weight loss and lifestyle change updates.
I think that wraps up this week! I hope you have a great weekend!