1. I had a pretty fantastic morning. Sleeping in until 7 a.m. will do that to you. I'll know more in a few weeks if this morning was as great and I thought it was. Half work days for the win.
2. There's been a few random rain shower down pours today. I love it. It's sunny outside and then the next minute it's slightly gray and pouring. It really is beautiful weather.
3. I colored my hair this week. Instead of blonde, I'm back to dark brown. It's a change, but it feels good to be "me" again.
4. Sean has the weekend off of work, so tomorrow we're going to the Minneapolis Farmer's Market with a couple friends. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
5. Oh! I did a bunch of gardening last weekend and I need to take pictures. I'll probably get over there sometime this weekend and if I remember to bring my camera, I'll take some pictures.
I'm sorry this is boring with no pictures this week. It's been a busy and hectic day thus far. What are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting?