Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

On Biking.

This post should really be called, "On why my legs hurt yesterday."
 


The past two Sundays when Sean has worked, I've biked to meet him at Freewheel when he gets off work.  Then, we do a 10 mile loop back home.  It's quite enjoyable.  I like biking with him.  He knows I'm slow and is okay with it.  Last weekend I apologized for being so slow the first time we did this loop.  He said it's okay and that he was slow once too.  He said the only way to get faster is to keep biking.  Makes sense.

On Sunday morning, I was gardening for a couple hours which involves a lot of bending over and squatting.  The hamstring on my right leg was so tight yesterday and still is a bit today.  The bike ride after gardening maybe have helped a bit or it might have made it worse.  Either way, my legs were tired yesterday. 

There really isn't a point to this post.  Wait, no there is.  I wanted to post a picture of our 15.63 mile bike route.  I intend on keeping this up and picking him up from work one day a weekend.  The hills are good for working my butt muscles (weird). 

See you tomorrow for Weigh in Wednesday.  Good things are coming via a scale picture.  :)

No comments: