Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend coming to a close.

Now that the weekend is winding down, I have a little time for some blogging.  Let's see how I did on my to-do list I blogged on Friday.

Sean and I did do a lot of packing on Saturday.  The last things to pack are things we use every day and will be packed on Friday or Saturday.  Meals were planned out and any kitchenware needed to those meals were left unpacked.  (By the way, no microwave meals are in order as of right now.)  Laundry was completed early yesterday afternoon.  I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom a few hours ago.  There's too many boxes and other stuff everywhere else to vacuum.  It was warm all weekend so windows were wide open.  It rained last night so this morning it was kind of humid which made everything sticky.  Lemon tree picture was posted, check!  I still haven't named my lemon tree.  Naming something is a process for me.  My laptop's name came about because it was doing weird things and the name Boris just stuck, so I may wait on that task for now.

Overall, I think I accomplished everything that was necessary.  Now, on to a busy week at work (hopefully) and moving weekend will be here before I know it!

P.S. I also watched the Masters tournament while all of these tasks were being completed.  The Masters is my one sporting event I watch almost religiously.  Rory McIlory who I was rooting for the win started today leading by four shots and 11 under par, but ended the day with being only four under par.  He had a tough couple holes and never bounced back from them.  There's always next year.

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

Yeah! So excited to see you guys two weekends in a row. Just wait til you see your little godson crawl. ~Becky