Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Moved! Internet is back!

Sean and I have moved!  (Finally...)  Thank you so incredibly much for my parents and brother coming to help move all of our crap.  It really is appreciated and we are SO thankful! 

An update on the garden.  The garden group is working out the political kinks with the planning council.  It is a lot of jumping through hoops and is annoying.  All I want is my plot to garden.  I don't really care about anything else. 

I need to take a picture of my lemon tree.  It was touch and go there over the weekend.  I over watered it a bit and the leaves started getting yellow splotches.  I also gave it too much natural sunlight right away.  For the past couple weeks it has been sitting in the kitchen sink with a grow light, but now with south facing windows the lemon tree can get some natural sunlight.  Well, I didn't acclimate it first and just kind of threw it in the window.  Luckily, it has been cloudy for the past few days so there has been time for the tree to adjust to the new light.  Bad news is one of the three leaves fell off yesterday.  Good news is, the leaves have really perked up today and the yellow splotches are going away.  I'll keep you all posted.

Time to finish watching Glee now and go to sleep.  Pictures to come soon. 

No comments: