Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Minnesota is warm.

I walked from my apartment, around Como Lake, and then back.  After mapping it, it's 3.35 miles.  I know it isn't very much, but it's a start.  Summer in Minnesota is warm, too warm, which means Kali is sweaty.  I would like a lovely 75 degrees everyday, not this 85 feels like 95 degrees with 49% humidity junk.  I think the heat would be tolerable without the humidity.

Also noted on the walk, the monarch butterflies are back.  I saw quite a few of them.  One day (probably soon) there will be butterflies everywhere outside.  It happens only one or two days out of the summer.  I'm excited to see that.  Another random comment which Sean will enjoy: as people on the biking trail went past me I would always look to see what kind of bike they have and then I notice the person.  I guess that's what I get for living with a cyclist.

Time for a cool shower.  Have a good night everyone.

No comments: