Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Out of control.

The apartment garden is out of control.  And by out of control, I mean, out of control.

I just did some major pruning on the tomato plants.  Well, I cut the sucker shoots that come up right near the bottom of the plant/top of the soil.  The biggest tomato plant has been trimmed back since a new shoot took over the top after cutting it a few weeks ago.  The biggest tomato plant (the sunbold) isn't the tallest anymore.  Shocker, I know!

The peach tree is getting huge too.  I don't know what I am going to when I can't fit it in the window anymore.  I don't have room in my apartment for a full sized peach tree.  I think I need someone to house it for me until I have a house someday to keep it at.  Anyone want to babysit a peach tree?

No comments: