Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"The thing about reaching your goal weight is that it's 100% possible. It's completely in your control. The only thing stopping you from getting there is you. So get out of the way."

The Weigh in Wednesday verdict is here. 

I gained 1.1 pounds.  It happens and I'm not going to dwell on it.  I'm going to keep chugging along with my spinach salads for lunch.  And I'll get super excited tonight to work out.

I'm excited to run tonight.

Whoa.  I know what you're thinking, "Who wrote that?  It can't be Kali, she doesn't get excited about runs."  Believe it people, I'm excited!

Side note:  I don't think my goal of being down 40 pounds by Christmas is going to happen.  New goal right now.  Be down 50 pounds by my 24th birthday in February.  That gives me almost 9 weeks to lose another 25 pounds.  Do you think I can do it?  I'm going to try.

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

I think that new goal is a little aggressive with Christmas and New Years thrown into the mix. I think 40 pounds by your birthday is more realistic. ML