Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alumni column.

Sunday night my friend Jamison texted me.  He is at SDSU and is the Opinion Editor for the Collegian.  He asked if I would want to write an alumni column for Wednesday's paper.  He suggested I write about how I made Brookings, South Dakota, home while I was at SDSU and memorable places.

It took me .2 seconds to decide that I would of course write the column.  My column writing could always use some brushing up.  Adding a fresh work sample to my writing doesn't hurt either.

Anyway, if you'd like to read a little bit about how I made Brookings home and some college memories, feel free to click here.  If not, please ignore my shameless self promoting.

2 comments:

Christa said...

I love the article Kali! I couldn't agree more that at first Brookings didn't feel like home. But after a year, it was hard to call any other place home. I have been in Grand Forks for 1 1/2 years now and it has not given me the same feeling as Brookings ever did!!

The Lingens said...

Wonderful article. You are such a talented journalist.