Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

A few photos.

Man hand.

This is my left hand today.  Sean and I went and picked out our wedding bands tonight.  His is already in our possession because Arthur's had the ring in his size.  My ring has to be custom made so it fits my engagement ring.  So, for the next week or so I will be without my engagement ring.  When we got home, I took stock of all of my rings and only two fit my left ring finger.  This one and another crazy one.  At least with this giant ring, my finger won't feel so naked. 

Mmmmm, beer.

This is Sean taking the first drink of his first batch of home brewed beer.  It has all been drank by now with a second batch brewing.

We're cheesy.

This is Sean and I before we were going out to celebrate my birthday.  I don't remember why we were laughing.

Delicious.

Long overdue picture of my birthday cake.  This was the only requirement for my birthday this year.  And next year.

That's life, in a nutshell.

No comments: