Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Booty, booty, booty, booty hurting everywhere.


Yes, that is Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx.  Yes, I really posted that.  It brings back the memories.

The point of the booty video, is to tell you how much my booty hurts right now.  You see, I had the crazy idea to buy Extreme Shed and Shred by Jillian Michaels yesterday. 

Ass kickin' workout.  Ha, kickin'.

After doing the first work out last night and second this morning, my hamstrings, glutes, and quads burn.  Every step I take hurts my booty.  The workout is intense, but I know it's working my entire body, which I like.  I normally don't really like work out videos.  I hate the sound of Jillian Michaels's voice.  But, my muscles are telling me they've been worked.

I am thinking about doing both workouts tomorrow.  I'm a special sort of crazy.  Sean and I went to the gym today and I did some weight lifting.  I will do some more strength training again tomorrow when we go.  Then, I'll get my ass kicked again by this workout.

So, yes.  Booty, booty, booty, booty hurting everywhere.

1 comment:

Katie Vanden Busch said...

That woman terrifies me...but she kicks your ass no matter what you do. Way to go, Kal!