Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Five favorite things.

I was inspired by last week's Joy the Baker Podcast to blog about my five favorite things right now. 
My little kitty, Boots. She makes me smile every single day.
Boots, my kitten who actually isn't a kitten.  This morning after my alarm went off she was extra affectionate.  She was cuddly and laying on my chest.  Luckily, she only weighs eight pounds so I could still breathe.
Lenny.
My bike, Leonard.  Lenny is my trusty biking companion.  On Saturday I'm planning on going for a pretty long bike ride.  I should bring my camera with and see if I find anything pretty and unexpected.
Family circa 1988 - thanks for the picture from your Facebook Dad.
My family.  I tried looking for a picture of us currently all grown up, but I can't find a picture with everyone in it.  Definitely need to get one soon.

Zyrtec, my life saver.
Spring time in Minnesota.  Itchy, watery eyes.  Itchy, bumpy rash arms.  Allergies.  Zyrtec is saving me right now.
Quote from Pride and Prejudice.
This is my favorite quote from Pride and Prejudice.  I watched the movie last Saturday.  Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book.  This quote gives me goosebumps every time I watch the movie.

No comments: