Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

I forgot to mention...

I have a garden plot!  I'll be working there tomorrow and/or Wednesday night.  My plot is in an area of all new plots so I have to turn the dirt and mulch over a bit more than an established plot.  I also need to haul over some compost to my plot. 

Once all of the prep is done, I can begin planting.  That is a good thing.  I need to get shallots out of my apartment.  Boots and shallots do not mix.  She was a sick kitty last Wednesday, which worried Sean and myself a lot.  I also need to figure out some sort of fencing for my peas.  Dad, got any thoughts or anything I can borrow?  Should I buy a roll of steel fencing from Menards and create my own fencing?  If I did that, I could then create my own cages for the tomato plants. 

Hmmm, thoughts? 

No comments: