Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A change in pace.

I haven't blogged in almost a week.  I'm sorry.  I've been busy-ish.

So, in lieu of last week's downer of a post, I think I'm going to go back to weighing myself of the 1st and 15th of the month.  I know, I started Weigh in Wednesdays because I felt like I didn't keep myself accountable enough.  I'm still in a funk from last Wednesday.  I don't like that funk mentality, so I want to go back to the lifestyle changes roots

That means, weigh day will be on the 1st and 15th of every month.  What do you think of me switching back to different weigh days?  Do you think it is a good idea?  Also, I've been toying with the idea of posting my weight.  Just toying, not decided yet.  Thoughts?

2 comments:

The Lingens said...

I think the 1st and 15th is great. There are so many things that can affect your weight from day to day that it is not worth weighing more often.

The Wistes said...

Maybe you should find a replacement for Weigh-in Wednesdays; like Wonderful Wednesdays, to report on all of the positive lifestyle things you've done during the week, instead of having as many weigh-ins. ~Becky