Friday, August 16, 2013
Five Things on Friday
1. I made a fun graphic! Thoughts?
2. I'm hanging out with my best friend tomorrow and I'm SUPER excited out it.
3. Today is my last day at the job I held for three years. End of my first adult job. It's memorable and terrifying and I'm so excited for the next chapter!
4. I have happy hour with some work friends tonight and I'm looking forward to keeping these friendships going even after my last day.
5. Remember that time I registered for 14 items to enter into the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities? Yeah, those items are due on Sunday and I'm busy on Saturday. Looks like I'm not making 14 items, but instead will make as many as possible.
What are you doing this weekend?