Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Year

It has been one year today that I married my very best friend.  I can't imagine life without him.  Let's recap that day, shall we?

First, Sean patiently waited for me for our first look, even when Charlie came running.


Finally, it was time to see each other.  The pictures from our first look are my favorite from the entire day.


I cry when I get emotional at all, so there were many very happy tears.  We posed in the church.  I love the next photo, minus everyone upstairs.


We had a fantastic wedding party.


We had the cutest ring bearer and flower girl.


We then got hitched.


We took pictures with our families.



We danced our first dance to this song.


We dance the remainder of the night and fun was had by all.

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

It was a really wonderful day. Happy First Anniversary. XOXO Trav, Becky, Charlie & Juniper