Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Things on Friday

It's Friday, finally!  It is just me, or has this been one of the longest weeks ever?  Maybe it's because I'm counting down the days until I start my new job... Let's get this started!

1. First up, a oldie but a goodie song to get you pumped for Friday.


2. Sean and I are going to a friend's wedding tonight.  I still need to figure out what dress I'm going to wear.  Maybe I can contemplate that all day.

3. Tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that a year has already flown by.

4.  Did I mention a couple weeks ago Sean and I gifted ourselves a Keurig for our anniversary?  We've used it every day since we got it.  Definitely worth the investment.

from my Instagram feed (and yes that is a piece of Pyrex holding the K-cups)

5. It's going to be another busy weekend for me.  Sunday is Juniper's baptism and I'm excited to see my family again for a second weekend in a row.  On Monday, my mom and I are going to ValleyFair.  She's staying at our apartment on Sunday night and then we're headed there Monday.  I'm looking forward to it!

And a bonus one!

6. I jogged at the gym yesterday (and it was fantastic), but on the way to the gym there's a Goodwill that I regularly shop at.  There was SIX pieces of vintage Pyrex there.  I bought four of them.  All brown in color.  The two I left there because I had one of them already and the second one was kind of scratched on the bottom and definitely had been dishwashered because the glazing wasn't very shiny.  Super excited about the new Pyrex.  I'll post pictures of it soon.

No comments: