Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Five Things on Friday


1. I'm so happy it's Friday.  I'm exhausted.  I haven't figured out a good work-life balance yet and I'm all thrown off.  I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and possibly feel refreshed, unlike now where I feel like I'm going to fall asleep.

2. It's a long weekend and the only plans I have is to go to a bingo hall with a friend tomorrow night.  I'm excited for the low-key weekend.

3. Still loving my new job.

4. It's been a long week...

5. I know I mentioned we got a Keurig, but I want to reiterate how much I love it.  I use it every single day and am currently drinking coffee I just made.  It's so convenient!  I highly recommend it.

Have a nice weekend!  Sorry this is so short, I am just too tired right now to even think.

No comments: