Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

On quitting my job...

Remember last Friday during my Five Things on Friday post I had said I had an exciting morning?  Well, I had a job interview.  Then, I got a phone call on Monday morning to come in on Tuesday for a second interview.  And then I got the job on Wednesday. 

What  a whirlwind.  An exciting whirlwind!  Also, terrifying.  This means I'll be leaving a place where I've been comfortable (and unhappy) and getting out of my comfort zone.  It's very scary and nerve wrecking, but exhilarating at the same time.  I can't explain it very well.

From someecards

A friend at work recently quit this week as well and she pinned this on Pinterest.  It makes me smile.  I'm moving on to bigger and better things.  My last day at this job is August 16 and then I begin the new job on the 19th.  I "officially" put in my resignation notice today. This is the first adult job I've had that I quit, so that's why it is so scary.

I'm very excited!

1 comment:

The Lingens said...

Lots of brave things are scary. You are being brave and that says a lot about the type of person you grew into.